Holista Healthy Pasta Recipes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spread almonds evenly on a baking sheet. When oven is preheated at 375 F, place almonds in oven. Turn off oven immediately. Wait 10 minutes. Remove almonds and set aside.
- Make chocolate sauce: In small saucepan over low heat, combine agave and chocolate. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Sauce will keep, covered, at room temperature several days, or refrigerated 1 week. When cold, it will be thicker and spreadable. Can be used as frosting for cupcakes. When warm, it is heavenly spooned over vanilla ice cream.
- Cut tops of strawberries and use a paring knife, sharp . measuring teaspoon or small melon baller to core the centers.
- Cut a small amount off the bottom of the strawberries as well to help them stand up.
- Fill each strawberry with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce. (For thinner sauce stir in one tsp warm water)
- Sprinkle generously with almonds
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
Calories 45, Sugar 5 grams, Fat 2.5 grams, Carbs 6 grams