This delicious healthy pasta dish was provided by Kimberly Mulvey from St. James, NY who is a Registered Dietitian in Training. She loves sharing healthy food options (like Holista!) on her Instagram page @mynutritionkitchen.
Thank you for sharing this recipe and showing others that healthy can also be delicious!
Makes 4 servings
- Fill a large pot ¾ full with water, bring to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on low heat.
- Sauté tomatoes, broccoli, and mushrooms in oil until fragrant. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When pasta water is boiling, add Holista Low GI Spaghetti to water.
- Bring back to boil, boil 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add Holista Low GI Spaghetti to skillet, incorporating vegetables and pasta together. Stir consistently for 3 minutes.
- Serve up on a plate and enjoy!
- Calories – 289
- Total Fat – 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat – 1 g
- Sodium – 390 mg
- Total Carbohydrate – 46 g
- Dietary Fiber – 4.8 g
- Sugar – 2 g (natural)
- Protein – 11 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg