Shrimp & Holista Linguine in White Wine Caper Sauce
- Remove shells and tails from shrimp, rinse and pat dry and dust with flour.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Sauté shrimp for one to two minutes just until pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set shrimp aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and sauté over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add wine and lemon juice and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Stir in parsley, capers, salt and pepper and shrimp.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Bring a medium-large pot of water to boil. Add linguine to boiling water. Return to rapid boil and cook linguini for 3 minutes (ala dente). Or 4 minutes (more tender).
- Scoop and reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water from the pot.
- Drain the linguine. Add linguine to the shrimp skillet. Stir well.
- (If needed to add moisture, Add some of the pasta water, and mix well.)
- Return linguini shrimp skillet to low heat and simmer for 30 seconds to warm briefly.
- Divide evenly between 4 plates. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.