Ramen Low GI Holista Noodles made with chicken and vegetabl
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 package (7 oz) Holista Low GI Spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped ginger
- 1 bunch scallions chopped into small pieces
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 head of broccoli, stems removed and cut into small flowerets
- ½ pound snow peas, cut into thirds diagonally
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges
- 32 oz low-sodium chicken stock or broth
- Calories 526
- Fat, Total 20 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Total Carbohydrate 66 g
- Added Sugar 0 g Natural 5 g
- Fiber 11 g
- Protein 25 g
- Cholesterol 49 mg
- Trans Fatty Acid 0 g
- Sodium 607 mg
- Fill a large pot ¾ full with water, bring to a boil.
- Heat a medium pot, add oil, when oil is smoking, add garlic and ginger and cook until it starts to color.
- Add chicken pieces, saute for 1 minute, constantly stirring.
- Add broccoli and snow peas, reduce heat to medium-low, stir then cover for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- When pot of water is boiling, add Holista Low GI spaghetti/noodles to water.
- Bring back to boil, boil 3 minutes stirring occasionally, drain.
- Add to chicken stock mixture, stir to combine.
- Portion into serving bowls, add fresh basil and juice of lime if desire. Enjoy!