Comfort Baked Spaghetti Parm
A perfect pasta dish any time of the year. Healthy and delicious!
Serves 4 - can be served hot or cold
- 8 oz Holista Spaghetti
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium Green Zucchini
- 1 medium Yellow Squash
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Bunch Scallions
- 1 Whole Head of Garlic
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon – cut in half
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Calories 518
- Protein 35 g
- Fat, Total 19 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 47 g
- Added Sugar 0 g Natural 3 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Cholesterol 21 mg
- Trans Fatty Acid 0 g
- Sodium 418 mg
- Squeeze juice of one half lemon over chicken breasts. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Break Holista Spaghetti in half and in half again (4 equal sections), set aside.
- Break garlic head into cloves and peel. Place whole garlic cloves in small saucepan, add olive oil. Cook on medium heat until garlic turns to a light golden brown color (you should smell a roasted garlic flavor). Remove from heat and strain garlic into small bowl to cool. Cool roasted garlic cloves separately.
- Heat the BBQ grill to medium heat.
- Cut the zucchini and squash in half. Drizzle the zucchini and red pepper with a little bit of the garlic olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on the grill and grill for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Let vegetables cool in a large bowl.
- Grill chicken breasts 7-8 minutes on each side. (or until thermometer reaches 170 F)
- Fill medium to large pot with water, bring to a boil.
- Cut vegetables into bite sized pieces. Place back into bowl and toss with any liquid in bowl.
- When water is boiling, add Holista™ Low GI Spaghetti to water, Return to boil.
- Boil 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add drained spaghetti to grilled vegetables.
- Add roasted garlic oil, garlic cloves, Juice of ½ lemon mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Top with sliced chicken breast.