Fresh Asian Low GI Noodle Salad
Makes 4 servings
Nutritional per serving
Fat, Total 23 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Total Carbohydrate 56 g
Added Sugar 0 g Natural 15 g
Fiber 6 g
Protein 8 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Trans Fatty Acid 0 g
Sodium 325 mg
- In a 5 qt pot, fill ¾ with water, bring to a boil.
- Make dressing for salad. Combine black bean sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, mix to blend. Slowly drizzle sesame oil, whisking continuously until an emulsion forms, add chopped ginger and garlic, whisk until combined. Adjust seasoning, Set aside.
- When water is boiling, add Holista Pasta, stir occasionally. At 3 minutes, remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water until noodles are cool. Let drain completely.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and pasta until mixed. Add ½ of the vinaigrette dressing, mix until pasta and vegetables are combined. Add more vinaigrette if desired or serve remaining on the side. Top with sesame seeds for garnish.
- If you are serving at a later time, do not add all the vinaigrette at once as pasta and vegetables may absorb some of the dressing. Reserve 1/2 cup and add just before serving.