This is a delicious easy Spring and Summer dish that’s ready in just 10 minutes so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. It’s great as vegetarian main dish for 4. Or a perfect side dish for 6. We love it served alongside grilled chicken or ribs.
Makes 4-6 servings
- ½ package (7 ounces) Holista Pasta – Spaghetti or Linguini
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes- cut in half.
- 8 ounces ( 1 ½ cups) mini mozzarella balls – drained
- 1 Avocado – chopped into I inch pieces
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Break up uncooked pasta into bite size pieces.
- Add pasta pieces to a medium or large pot of boiling water.
- Return to boil and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado and basil.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add to pasta mixture and blend well. If desired, add more salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and Enjoy!