BBQ Shrimp Noodles
By: Nadja, CEO
Noodles on the BBQ? Absolutely! And this heathy noodle dish is incredibly easy!
Nadski’s Quick and Easy Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 large garlic cloves grated
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 Lb jumbo raw shrimp. Peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray or 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounces Holista spaghetti (1/2 package)
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ lb (4 oz) snow peas sliced in one inch pieces
- 1 cup whole cashews (optional)
- Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, honey, rice vinegar and red pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp and marinate for 20 minutes in refrigerator. Remove shrimp from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Fill medium to large pan with water. Bring to a boil. Add ½ package Holista Spaghetti. Return to boil. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium high (400 F)
- Spray 4 large sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Divide evenly with cooked Holista Spaghetti. Top each with one cup spinach, ½ cup mushrooms, and ¼ cup snow peas. Top evenly with shrimp. Spoon reserved marinade evenly among 4 foil packets. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top edges and sides (not too tight) making a packet.
- Place packets seam side up on hot grill. Grill, with covered lid, for 7-8 minutes until shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Transfer to individual plates. Top with cashews.